Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Busy busy busy

This growing family has been very busy lately! We had a relaxing but busy Memorial weekend where we spent two days at the lake with the family and then went swimming with our friends the Stahlers. We then prepared to head to Indiana for a weeks vacation to celebrate our niece, Micaylas graduation from highschool! The week went by too fast as our trips always do but it was a wonderful time spent with our family and friends and ended on the high note of our friends Landon and Emily having thier baby, Hadley Ruth! As soon as we came back home I then left for three days for a conference and returned home to throw a baby shower for my life long best friend, Ruth and her baby Logan that will be here at the beginning of August. As I write this I am in Atlanta, GA attending my last out of town meeting for work until I return back to work after my maternity leave...whew!

I am looking forward to spending time at home not traveling so we can prepare for little Averys arrival as well as getting those last few months of just 1 on 1 Adrian time. She could not be more excited about being a big sister and does really seem to comprehend a baby in mommys belly but this will not just be an adjustment for us but more so for her. It is easy to want to fast forward the next two months because I want to meet Avery so much but I am going to soak in the next 2 months and make them special for Adrian!

 Swimming at the Stahlers
 Best friend Drake- they saw a bug in the water
 First boat trip of the year
 She loved going fast!
 Driving around on the Rhino in Indiana
 All the grandkids on the pier
 Watching Jack play baseball


 Micaylas cake table at her graduation party!
 Celebrating Micayla

 She finally likes to swing!
 The aftermath of the party!
 Best friends brining best friends into the world - both due in August! (28 or so weeks for me at this time)
Welcome Baby Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment